Connection failed to the License Key API server. Try again later.

• March 1, 2018 at 4:33 am #3483
    brian
    Participant

I just got my API Key paid for, deleted the previous Plugin, and installed & activated the one given via upload to wordpress. I’m getting a “Connection failed to the License Key API server. Try again later.” each time. We have a strict firewall here, is there another means to do this or otherwise can you identify the IP / Host this is attempting to use?

March 1, 2018 at 11:56 am #3486
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

I would like to first thank you for your purchase and I hope the rest of your experience with our product runs a bit more smoothly.

I just checked our back end and it looks like you were able to activate your plugin. I also checked your site and see that it is tracking the title as well, a pro feature, so it looks like everything is working as expected. If you are still receiving the notification to activate, go ahead and try that process again and let us know if you are still having any issues.

Best wishes,
    Jacob

March 2, 2018 at 2:06 pm #3488
    brian
    Participant

This “WP Facebook Pixel – Activation Required! Professional features are not yet active. Please click here to activate now!” messages always appears on the Dashboard. The same activation attempts do not change anything.

March 2, 2018 at 2:18 pm #3489
    brian
    Participant

It shows that “WP Facebook Pixel – Activation Required! Professional features are not yet active. Please click here to activate now!” on every page in wp-admin, won’t go away.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.