Took The Survey but no coupon?

• April 4, 2016 at 8:26 pm #3016
    wivamonsoon
    Participant

Aloha! I did all three things for the 75% off offer, but only two of them were applied to my cart total? Am I misunderstanding this?

The survey coupon of 25% is not being applied specifically, I even tried taking it twice?

Looking forward to the pro version though.

PS. I have 20+ websites … can I use this license for them all?

April 5, 2016 at 6:35 am #3017
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    April 5, 2016 at 6:54 am #3020
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Wivamonsoon,

Thank you for letting us know there was a problem with the survey. We may have been a bit to excited to get this published and we messed up in the configuration of the survey. It has been fixed and should work for everyone going forward.

Thank you again and please let us know if we can help with anything else!
    Jacob

April 5, 2016 at 3:03 pm #3024
    wivamonsoon
    Participant

Thanks So Much Jacob!

Props, those discounts really really help. How many more days in this promotion? I need to save up a bit to get that multi-site license. I have to pay for record label distribution this week, so need to space things out a bit. But I will DEFINITELY come back and get this FOR SURE. Need this.

Hmmm, no I was never asked to enter my name and email address on the survey. At least not that I remember.

No worries on the hassle, thanks for getting back to me quickly. Woot woot!

– Monsoon

April 6, 2016 at 6:45 am #3027
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Monsoon,

The early adopter promotion will be running through the end of April; however, the multi-site subscription discount is not going anywhere!

Congrats on distribution, and please let us know if you have any feature requests/needs from our plugin!
    Jacob

April 30, 2016 at 1:05 am #3113
    wivamonsoon
    Participant

Just tried to check out and buy the pro multisite version … and it said this?

Sorry, it seems the coupon “eosurvey” is not yours – it has now been removed from your order.

Also the 5star coupon didn’t work, but the “eosurvey” had taken off $500 instead of just $250, but then it was removed when I tried to checkout.

Thanks!

April 30, 2016 at 10:15 am #3114
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

wivamonsoon,

We had to remove the ‘5star’ coupon; however, we increased the discount for completing the survey so you still get the same offer. When checking out, please use the email address you used when you registered for this forum (and the one I contacted you at yesterday) and the eosurvay coupon should work for you.

To add the coupon to you order, follow the instructions below:
    1. Please go to http://www.nightshiftapps.com/mycart/
    2. And just under WP Facebook Pixel enter the following Coupon Code: eosurvey
    3. Click the [Apply Coupon] button and confirm the coupon was added by reviewing Cart Totals
    – Repeat steps 2 and 3 above if you need to in order to also apply the coupon ‘early’ to your order
    4. Click Proceed to Checkout and review your order.
    5. If everything looks good, you should be able to proceed to PayPal to complete your order.

Sorry for any inconvienence and please let us know if you have any other troubles,
    Jacob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags