FB Pixel Activity

• September 2, 2016 at 4:44 am #3295
    Salif
    Participant

Hello,

Yesterday i installed your plugin, but saw that its impossible to set a custom value, FB Pixel Helper shows that there is no Value of the Product sent at all if the Pro Custom Value is set, so this option doesnt work.

The problem is that i saw only later that for more than 6 hours no Pixel Activity was sent at all to FB even the Pixel Helper see it’s working??
    I unistalled the plugin and used another method and the Pixel Activity is Back!

With the previous Free version of your plugin everything worked smoothly but with the Pro nothing, Where does the problem comes from?

Also when do you think to release another version with the Custom Value working ?

Thanks,

September 2, 2016 at 12:33 pm #3296
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hi Salif,

We got your message regarding the custom value and responded to that here: http://www.nightshiftapps.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-custom-value/

It appears you are currently using multiple Pixel providers could cause problems. Could you please revert to WP Facebook Pixel Pro and let us know when it is activated. We will visit your site to confirm the issues described.

We are working hard on a new update and anticipate releasing it next week. It will include several minor patches as well as set a framework for us to provide some exciting new features!

Regards,
    Jacob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.