I am not able to active the plugin

• April 21, 2016 at 12:53 am #3086
    Adam
    Participant

When I click activate I get notice at top of admin page saying activated but still shows not activated in plugins list and I don’t see any settings where they should be.

April 22, 2016 at 6:32 am #3089
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to try our plugin and getting in touch with us. Can you provide us with some more information, specifically what version of WordPress, PHP, our plugin and what other plugins you may have activated? If you have WooCommerce installed, you can go to WooCommerce->System Status and click the Get System Report. You can paste that information here and click ‘Set as private reply’ just above the submit button.

Regards,
    Jacob

August 6, 2016 at 3:21 pm #3281
    wivamonsoon
    Participant

Jacob, for some reason on the main forum page I cannot start a new topic. Its says Im logged in at the top, but not on the sidebar inside the forum.

Seems to work okay when looking at a specific topic to comment on like this one.

My activation question is about the Pro Version (25 sites license) … I cannot find any documentation on where to place the API Key for the Pro version to unlock the features?

I did the WP_AccessibleHosts guide in my cPanel in the WP config … which only made the Pro features have a blue bar next to them, but I still can’t use them?

What do I do?

August 6, 2016 at 4:01 pm #3282
    wivamonsoon
    Participant

thats weird, now I can start a topic

August 8, 2016 at 3:12 pm #3283
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hey wivamonsoon,

Sorry for the troubles, we will update our installation guide. Until then, from the main WordPress side menu, go to Settings->WP Facebook Pixel. From there you should see a tab “Activate Pro”. If not, delete the currently installed plugin, download the pro version from this site here http://www.nightshiftapps.com/my-account/.

Please let us know if you have any other issues!
    Jacob

August 8, 2016 at 9:10 pm #3284
    wivamonsoon
    Participant

Woohoo! good idea … that worked, I wasn’t aware that you had to reinstall a certain version different from the one on the directory for the pro activation.

Thanks!

August 8, 2016 at 9:54 pm #3285
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

We will make a note of that in our update to the install walk through. Thanks for letting us know it worked!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by jacobhulse.
    October 4, 2016 at 3:22 am #3321
    Jules
    Participant

I can see that I have a licence for 5 sites, but i’m unable to download the plugin from my account, any suggestion?

October 4, 2016 at 9:13 am #3330
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hi Jules,

We have updated our Install walk-through to include steps to acquire the plugin from your account. Please review the post here: http://www.nightshiftapps.com/install-wp-facebook-pixel/

We are also going to email you the latest version to the address you used when purchasing the plugin. If you are still having trouble, please let us know!

Regards,
    Jacob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.