Pixel not working on site

• March 29, 2016 at 9:11 pm #2943
    rebeccatree
    Participant

So I downloaded the plugin and put in the Facebook Pixel ID. Now what? It doesn’t seem to be working and I don’t know what to fix or how.

March 30, 2016 at 7:58 am #2944
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Hi rebecca,

Thanks for trying WP Facebook Pixel and reaching out to us! Could you please provide a link to your site so we can verify its working? If you would like, check “Set as private reply” found at the bottom of the form and only you and our support staff will be able to see the message.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by jacobhulse.
    March 30, 2016 at 6:24 pm #2947
    rebeccatree
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    March 31, 2016 at 8:11 am #2948
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Rebecca,

It looks like you are right and it is not activated properly. If you would like me to log into your back end and see what is going on, please provide access for me, jacobmhulse@nightshiftapps.com, and I would be happy to log in and see what’s going on.

Sorry for the troubles,
    Jacob

March 31, 2016 at 8:50 pm #2951
    rebeccatree
    Participant

Hi. How about now? Do you think the pixel is working/can you check and let me know? I’m still not clear if it will give me purchase information if someone comes from a Facebook ad and buys the book from Amazon (because the purchase won’t come from my website, it’ll come from the Kindle store…). Thanks!

April 1, 2016 at 7:42 am #2952
    jacobhulse
    Keymaster

Rebecca,

That did it, whatever you did! 🙂

What information are you referring to? The basic idea behind the pixel (sorry if this is clear to you already) is to market to someone who has visited your site but did not purchase your book. You create a dynamic audience that fits this criteria and then you publish an ad on Facebook, targeting that audience, driving them back to your store to complete the purchase. Given you are selling through Amazon, I am not sure how you will be able to know if they complete the purchase or not. If you would like to discuss options for this, we would be happy to provide you with a consultation.

Also, if you find WP Facebook Pixel useful, then please give us a positive review here: https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wp-facebook-pixel?rate=5#postform

If you don’t feel we deserve a 5 star rating just yet, then please don’t review and let us know what we can do to improve! Ratings under 5 stars really hurt us.

And please let us know if we can be of any further assistance,
    Jacob

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.